Friday, September 2, 2011

Menu Plan: (Long) Weekend of 9/3

This weekend, to commemorate the fact that, for an entire year, any weekend I have been in town and not on-diet (which makes the vast majority of them), I have made a different collection of dishes - I am going back and remaking some goldie oldies. (Stretching the definition of oldies here, but it's no worse than the channels playing 80s music and calling it oldies.)

For Saturday and Sunday:

Bombay Sloppy Joes - my very first meal attempt!
Sweet-&-sour Pineapple - 500 Indian Recipes (Shehzad Husain, Rafi Fernandez, Mridula Baljekar and Manisha Kanani)

For Monday:

Cordon Bleu Casserole - I no longer remember, but it's one of those home-cook recipe compilations
Lemon-Raspberry Muffins - How To Be A Domestic Goddess (Nigella Lawson)

For dessert:

Honey Ice Cream with Cinnamon and Cloves
Pine Nut Cookies - Everyday Italian (Giada de Laurentiis)

No comments:

Post a Comment