Friday, August 26, 2011

Menu Plan: Weekend of 8/27

This weekend, I'm making a meal for the weekend and then a meal to start the week off. It should give me two full dinners and an extra half dinner, which I verily will supplement with soup. Hoping it will reheat all right - while I've looked at the recipes and I could probably make them over the week, I don't want to roll dice that I won't get in at 7pm and then have no food on hand.

For tomorrow and Sunday:

Ron's Tybee Island Sausage Pie - The Lady and Sons, Too! (Paula Deen)
Seared Corn with Green Chile and Mexican Herbs -
Rick Bayless's' Mexican Kitchen (Rick Bayless, Deann Groen Bayless and Jeanmarie Brownson
Chocolate Chip Cannoli Cupcakes

For the week:

Sweet-&-Sour Balti Chicken - 500 Indian Recipes (Shehzad Husain, Rafi Fernandez, Mridula Baljekar and Manisha Kanani)
Potatoes Stuffed with Cottage Cheese - 500 Indian Recipes (Shehzad Husain, Rafi Fernandez, Mridula Baljekar and Manisha Kanani)

No comments:

Post a Comment