Friday, June 10, 2011

Menu Plan: Weekend of 6/11

I've been on hiatus for a while: first dieting in preparation for a vacation, then dieting after I returned from the vacation. But I am back in the saddle now, with a brand-new menu - which will not be cooked from a horse's back, though it may look as if that's what I did by the time I get done.

The battleplan is:

Mughlai Chicken
Carrot and Apricot Rolls with Mint Yogurt
Nut Pilau - 500 Indian Recipes (Shehzad Husain, Rafi Fernandez, Mridula Baljekar and Manisha Kanani)
Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding - Allrecipes Tried & True Slow Cooker and Casserole (a compilation from allrecipes.com)

The rolls were copied from a book of my mother's on Turkish cooking and I ... regretfully do not have the title on hand. But it exists, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment