Friday, February 11, 2011

Menu Plan: Weekend of 2/12

I have a gig tomorrow night and no money until after aforesaid gig (ahem), so shopping will wait until Sunday - though I've already bought a lemon and sour cream for dessert to make tomorrow.

This weekend, the thought was to make a side dish I could finish up on Sunday, but possibly horde through the week if necessary. Using up leftover ingredients, also a plus.

So for this weekend:

Lemon Sour Cream Cookies - Cook's Country April / May 2009
Creamy Polenta with Gorgonzola Cheese - Everyday Italian, Giada de Laurentiis

I'm going to use up the rest of this cornmeal if it kills me.

Also, apparently I am still stuck on dairy / cheese. My body is trying to tell me something.

Or maybe it's my writing side. My work needs more cheesiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment